Sibyl™ - packaging database
Sibyl packaging material database makes plastics data accessible, functional and easy to use.
Sibyl is a database created to give you a well of data and real comparison of different grades of PE and PP for packaging applications.
Sibyl contain essential polymer data as well as a wide range of application related tests and properties.
The current version cover:
- LLDPE and PLA film grades
- PP thin wall packaging and thermoforming grades
- HDPE and PP grades for caps and closures
- You can compare products and create your own graphic presentation.
- You get access to this significant collection of data through a subscription which is now offered at an introduction price for your organisation.
- With company subscription you can be sure all your development and marketing staff gets easy access to the database and can start to look up product properties and compare immediately.
You benefits of a Sibyl subscription are
- Access to fully comparable analytical data
- Improve your products by grade optimisation
- Use your resources more efficiently
- More reliable descision making
- Optimise your processing
- Improve your product quality
- Reduce your costs
Sibyl - enabling your innovations!
Access the database demo today
user = demo / password = norner
The demo version contain a limited number of 8 grades but include all data and graphic functionality.