Plastic Materials - courses and training
Norner offers educational services, courses, trainings and seminars in Plastic Materials.
This course is designed to give the participants an introduction to polymers and a good overview of the major types of plastics, their process, properties and applications.
- The major plastics and their characteristics
- Key applications and performances
- Properties and benefits
- Processing and test methods
- Additives and fillers
- Typical problems and solutions
- Practical demonstrations or exercises in our facilities
- The course is well suited for engineers to give a general understanding of polymers, their processing and properties.
- It is also intended for production personnel, product designers, packaging developers, sales and marketing and other technologists who needs to extend their competence or are looking for specific information regarding properties, performance and application of plastics.