Polymers and Applications - course information
Polymers and Application course is a basic training covering the main thermoplastics, their properties and how to choose right plastic material.
The course supervisor will lead the training together with other high qualified colleagues.
Norner invites you to join our course in Polymer and Applications.
The lecture includes:
- Polymer markets, applications and volumes
- Basic polymer features, structure and properties
- Plastic processing technologies, extrusion and moulding
- The main plastics, their properties and application examples
- Additivation of plastics and functionality
- Practical demonstrations in our laboratory
- More information will soon be published here.
- Hotel accomondation at Skjærgaarden Hotel in Langesund.
- How to travel to Norner.
This plastics technology course will strengthen the qualifications of the participants in plastics, processing techniques and applications.
Target participants are Production Personnel, Product Designers, Packaging Developers, Sales and Marketing, Purchasing, Technologists in the plastics industry or others who deal with plastics in their work.