Plastic material technology
Norner has advanced laboratories and is specialised in material testing, investigations, chemical analysis and characterisation of polymers.
Norner is acknowledged for state of the art equipment and qualified experts.
Our service areas:
- Structure and failure analysis by microscopy
- Material characterisation and analysis
- Problem identification and solving
- Claim investigation and documentation
- Product and recipe development and improvement
- Environmental analysis
- Determination of mechanical / physical / thermal properties
- Testing and analysis of films and flexible packaging
- Advanced testing of finished products and end use performance
- Determination of environmental and chemical resistance
- Method development
- Optical properties
We can offer:
- We can perform special customer demands as part of larger development or technological projects.
- Our wide range of tests are according to ISO or EN norms whenever possible.
- We can identify material failures or weaknesses in both plastic parts, films and other materials.