Testing of physical properties of plastics and materials
Norner offers the following material test methods:
- Hardness; ball, rockwell, shore A/D
- Tensile and stiffness properties
- Flexural modulus
- Charpy impact test and charpy v-notch test
- FNCT; stress cracking of polymers exposed to liquid chemicals
- Creep; deformation under stress
- Vicat softening and Heat deflection temperature (HDT)
- Optical properties; haze, clarity, gloss and colour
- IFW - instrumented falling weight impact properties
Norner can perform environmental durability testing of materials by accelerated ageing.
Norner performs tests and analysis for customers and clients on request.
Norner has leading expertise in handling of materials and polymers for the whole plastics and packaging value chains.
The solar wafer industry is a priority area in Norner.