Injection moulding of plastics is one of the major industries for the production of a wide range of plastic parts and packaging.
Norner has an injection moulding test centre where our customers carry out a variety of trials, take advantage of our competence and run full development projects.
Projects and services
- New product and packaging developments
- Material evaluation, selection and validation
- Technical assistance and problem solving
- Project partner or project manager
- Evaluation of machines and moulds, design and do purchasing
- Moulds design assistance and start up
- Prototype and small scale production
- Various product and material tests
- Advanced failure analysis and problem solving
- Basic injection moulding, machine – cycle – mould
- Clamping force calculation – machine selection
- Trouble shooting
- Flow and filling studies
- Systematic start up procedure
- Material knowledge, properties and test methods
- Special techniques
- Tailor made course adapted to customer needs
- Carry out and advice based on moldflow analyzes
Read more about our facilities in the following articles
Norner has five full scale Injection Moulding machines with several moulds for realistic product simulation and testing
Norner has a wide range of mould inserts suitable for a wide range of standardised test methods like mechanical, durability, UV, thermal and optical testing.