Film Extrusion and Development Centre
Norner is one of Europe’s most comprehensive and independent development centers for plastic films and flexible packaging.
Norner carries out a wide range of development and technology services for the film and plastics value chain, including:
- Development of new film recipes of raw material or additives
- Development of new flexible packaging concepts
- Film extrusion trials on our industrial scale extruders
- Film testing and various analysis of performance
- Troubleshooting and technical assistance during claims
- Supplier review, quality audits and specifications
- MDO (Mono Directional Orientation)
We have the following equipment available:
- Windmöller & Hölscher (2000), 3 layer coex, output 120 – 200kg/h, 50/60/50mm extruders with 30D barrier screws, corona treating, reversing haul-off, chilled cooling air, thickness profile measurement, back to back winder.
- Hosokawa Alpine (1991), monolayer, output 80 – 130 kg/h, 65mm extruder with 25D barrier screw and new die from 2004, rotating platform, thickness profile measurement.
- Dr.Collin small scale blown film line (2007), sample size from 0.5kg, double hopper, Fecon monitoring software. Test mechanical properties, gels level etc.
- Hosokawa Alpine MDO (2009), MD orientation unit with heating, stretching, annealing and cooling, stretch ratios up to 11, edge trim, corona treating.
- Advanced laboratory and test centre for a wide range of test methods and troubleshooting.
- We offer online request of Laboratory testing.