Plastic technology courses & seminars
Norner personnel have a long tradition in giving specialised training within all relevant subjects of the plastics technology like:
- Polymer structure and properties
- Plastic end use applications and requirements
- Additives for the plastic industry
- Plastics processing technologies and applications
- Customised training to companies on site or in our facilities
This is a modular portfolio of plastic technology courses that will strengthen the qualifications of the participants in plastics, processing techniques and applications. Target participants for these courses are Production Personnel, Product Designers, Packaging Developers, Sales and Marketing, Purchasing, Technologists in the plastics industry or others who deal with plastics in their work.
We offer specialised and customised training in the fields of polymer technology, properties and plastics applications for companies and other organisations on inquiry. This can be arranged at the site of the customer, or in the labs and facilities of Norner Innovation.