Additives and chemical industry
Norner has leading expertise in handling of materials and polymers.
- Norner Plastic Additive Centre offers leading competence and a wide range of development services in additivation.
- We deliver support and project opportunity to the whole plastics and packaging value chain.
We can offer:
- Evaluation of products from suppliers to the polymer industry in realistic polymer environments and applications through compounding, performance testing and characterisation. Main focus will be on additives.
- Technical and commercial additive know-how through seminars and lectures.
- Support towards REACH and other legislative initiatives through relevant experience in the field and general additive understanding.
- Support in patenting process through relevant expertise combined with knowledge in the polymer industry.
- The unique combination of processing and testing equipment, experience, global network and full value chain understanding, put us in a strong position to satisfy your requirements.
- Our services include full additive portfolio management, additive recipe development, product development with functional additives, 3rd party qualification of additives, additive analysis and performance testing.